Thursday, June 23, 2011

Holey Cream

My favorite ice cream shop in all of NYC. I need to share it with people because it is that incredible. GO THERE! GET THEIR ICE CREAM DOUGHNUT SANDWICH! TRUST ME!

I realize that a number of places around the city sell a doughnut ice cream sandwich, but this place does it right. First of all, you can get soft serve, hard, or homemade ice cream. I always go for the homemade, it is a little more money, but completely worth it. Then you get to choose as many as three flavors to go in the sandwich. Next they ask you which icing you want on the doughnut. Vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry. Finally, you choose the toppings for the doughnut. They have everything. Sprinkles in many colors, cereal, chocolate chips, oreo crumbs, M and Ms. The list goes on and on. The number of toppings you can get depends on the person serving you. One guy said three, another said as many as I want. Personally I like to limited my toppings to just pink and purple sprinkles. Other people go all out.





This particular sandwich is homemade red velvet ice cream with vanilla icing, with pink sprinkles, oreo crumbs, and m and ms. Pretty sick I know. :)

website: http://holeycreamnyc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment