Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let the Lottos Begin!



All of my friends want to see Book of Mormon. I want to see Book of Mormon. But I don't want to spend over $100 to see it in a year. My friend and I decided that this summer we are going to lotto as often as we can. Today was our first lotto. It was a fun experience, but we didn't win. We are hoping by the end of the summer we will have won, but there is a chance we won't. We will just keep trying! Afterwards we decided to walk back downtown where we both live. I once again whipped out my phone to check my twitter. Coolhaus said they were on 37 Street and 6 Ave. so we walked down 6 Ave and shared a Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream and Red Velvet Cookie sandwich. Yum! The truck is super cool looking, although I like the fun pattern on Schnitzel and Things more. We continued walking south and in Herald Square we found this USA Network promotional Ice Cream Cart giving out free ice cream, we couldn't pass that up. YUM! We kept walking down 6 Ave. and got some $1.00 Pizza. A fun afternoon/evening and only $3.50 spent!

Also Watch This!



Links:
Coolhaus: http://eatcoolhaus.com/new-york/
The Book of Mormon: http://www.bookofmormonbroadway.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment